ÚÑÖ ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 04-27-2013, 11:39 AM
ÚÞíá ÇáåäÏí ÚÞíá ÇáåäÏí ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
ÚÖæ ÌÏíÏ

ÊÇÑíÎ ÇáÊÓÌíá: Apr 2013
ÇáãÔÇÑßÇÊ: 31
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí Introduction to the 'Aqeedah - Shaykh 'Ali al-Halabi may Allaah preserve him

Introduction to al-‘Aqeedatu at-Tahaawiyyah
Shaykh Ali Hassan al-Halabi (may Allaah preserve him)[1]

To Proceed: The text of al-Aqeedatu –at-Tahaawiyyah, that concerns the fundamental principles of Ahlus Sunnah wa’l Jama’ah, is from the most important methodological books that the people of knowledge from the Salafees still give importance to and teach.[2]
The Imaam Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah said in al-Kaafiyatus Shaafiyah fi Intisaar lil firqatin Naajiyah (no. 1443 with my checking), citing the names of the Salafee scholars who have written the fundamental principles of Ahlus Sunnah wa’l Jama’ah:
And look to the satisfying saying of at-Tahaawee and leave it from the distortion of the liars.

When looking into the text, I found that a number of our Mashayakh from before and after have important notes and precise footnotes that make it more accessible, so I saw fit to gather them in one place, taking care of precision quoting on the one hand and explaining and clarifying[3] on the other.
And the gathered notes in this work belong to the following respected Mashayikh

1. Ahmad Muhammad Shaakir (d. 1377AH)
2. Muhammad bin ‘Abdul Azeez bin Maani’ (d. 1375AH)
3. ‘Abdullah bin Humayd (d. 1402AH)
4. ‘Abdul Azeez bin Abdillah bin Baaz (d. 1420)
5. Muhammad Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaani (d. 1420)
In addition to other clarifying comments that emphasise what has been said made by some other Mashayikh who have taken care over this beneficial text.
I saw to use Shaykh Muhammad bin ‘Abdul Azeez bin Maani’s’ copy as a basis – as it is the most precise and complete transcript – as he wrote an introduction for it, a biography for the author and the names of some of the explanations of it. For this reason, I have made these introductions a preface to ar-Riyaadh an-Nadiyyah[4].

On top of this, I have, and all praise is due to Allaah, further knowledge-based additions and given additional points of benefit which I have saved for, if Allaah the Noble aids me with his Excellence, another book: ‘An-Nukat as-Salafiyyah ‘ala sharh il Aqeedatu Tahawiyyah lil Imaam Ibn Abil ‘Izz al-Hanafee’ – asking Allaah the High for completion, and generosity by way of a good ending.

And may peace and salutations be upon our prophet Muhammad and upon his family and companions. And our final prayer is that all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of all that exists.

‘Ali bin Hassan bin ‘Ali bin ‘Abdil Hameed al-Halabi al-Athari
Zarqaa – Jordan
With 4 days remaining of Allaah’s sacred month, 1425AH.

[1] Taken from his book ‘ar-Riyaadh an-Nadiyyah min durur eefaadaati ulamaaid da’watis salafiyyah ‘ala mat nil-‘’Aqeedati Tahaaweeyah’ (pp5-8). Translated with the Shaykh’s knowledge and consent [Translator’s Note].

[2] And the people of knowledge, of today and yesterday have given great prestige in conveying this text, as I have explained in many of the footnotes.

[3] All footnotes note attributed to one of our Mashayaikh are of the slave needy of his All-doable patron.

[4] The name of the book this is a translation of [Translator’s Note]
ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ