ÚÑÖ ãÔÇÑßÉ æÇÍÏÉ
ÞÏíã 04-25-2014, 08:53 PM
ãÚÒ ÇáäíÌíÑí ãÚÒ ÇáäíÌíÑí ÛíÑ ãÊæÇÌÏ ÍÇáíÇð
ÚÖæ ããíÒ

ÊÇÑíÎ ÇáÊÓÌíá: Feb 2013
ÇáÏæáÉ: ÏãÇã-ÓÚæÏíÉ || áÇÛæÓ-äíÌíÑíÇ
ÇáãÔÇÑßÇÊ: 129
ÇÝÊÑÇÖí The Salafi Da'wah: (its aims ...) by Shaykh alAlbaani - Compiled by 'ISaam Haadi

Introduction

Surely all praise is due to Allaah, we praise Him, we seek His help, we seek His forgiveness, and we seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of ourselves, and our actions, whoever Allaah guides then none can misguide and whoever He misguides then none can guide.
And I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship (in truth) except Allaah – alone without any partners-, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and messenger.

﴿íÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÁóÇãóäõæÇú ÇÊøóÞõæÇú Çááøóåó ÍóÞøó ÊõÞóÇÊöåö æóáÇó ÊóãõæÊõäøó ÅöáÇøó æóÃóäÊõã ãøõÓúáöãõæäó﴾

“O you who believe! Have Taqwa of Allaah as is His due, and die not except as (true) Muslims” Q3: 102

﴿íóÇ ÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáäøóÇÓõ ÇÊøóÞõæÇú ÑóÈøóßõãõ ÇáøóÐöí ÎóáóÞóßõã ãøöä äøóÝúÓò æóÇÍöÏóÉò æóÎóáóÞó ãöäúåóÇ ÒóæúÌóåóÇ æóÈóËøó ãöäúåõãóÇ ÑöÌóÇáÇð ßóËöíÑðÇ æóäöÓóÇÁ æóÇÊøóÞõæÇú Çááøóåó ÇáøóÐöí ÊóÓóÇÁóáõæäó Èöåö æóÇáÃóÑúÍóÇãó Åöäøó Çááøóåó ßóÇäó Úóáóíúßõãú ÑóÞöíÈðÇ﴾

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Aadam), and from him, He created his wife [Hawaa’ (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women, and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship) . Surely, Allaah is Ever an All-Watcher over you” Q4: 1

﴿íóÇ ÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ ÇÊøóÞõæÇ Çááøóåó æóÞõæáõæÇ ÞóæúáÇ ÓóÏöíÏðÇ﴾
﴿íõÕúáöÍú áóßõãú ÃóÚúãóÇáóßõãú æóíóÛúÝöÑú áóßõãú ÐõäõæÈóßõãú æóãóä íõØöÚú Çááøóåó æóÑóÓõæáóåõ ÝóÞóÏú ÝóÇÒó ÝóæúÒðÇ ÚóÙöíãðÇ﴾

“O you who believe! Have Taqwa of Allaah, and speak (always) the truth” “He will direct you to do righteous good deeds and will forgive you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allaah and His Messenger has indeed achieved a great achievement (i.e. he will be saved from the Hell-fire and made to enter Paradise)” Q33: 70&71

As to what follows:

Indeed the noble and blessed Salafi Da’wah has received a ferocious attack from the enemies of Allaah, and this is neither strange nor weird; for indeed Allaah –Subhaanahu wa ta’aala- had said:

﴿íõÑöíÏõæäó áöíõØúÝöÄõæÇ äõæÑó Çááøóåö ÈöÃóÝúæóÇåöåöãú æóÇááøóåõ ãõÊöãøõ äõæÑöåö æóáóæú ßóÑöåó ÇáúßóÇÝöÑõæäó﴾

They intend to put out the Light of Allaah (i.e. the religion of Islaam, this Qur'aan, and Prophet Muhammad) with their mouths. But Allaah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it). Q61: 8

And he -Subhaanahu wa ta’aala- said:

﴿Åöäøó ÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇú íõäÝöÞõæäó ÃóãúæóÇáóåõãú áöíóÕõÏøõæÇú Úóä ÓóÈöíáö Çááøóåö ÝóÓóíõäÝöÞõæäóåóÇ Ëõãøó Êóßõæäõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÍóÓúÑóÉð Ëõãøó íõÛúáóÈõæäó æóÇáøóÐöíäó ßóÝóÑõæÇú Åöáóì Ìóåóäøóãó íõÍúÔóÑõæäó﴾

Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allaah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell. Q8: 36

And the verses regarding this are many.
However what is strange and weird is the Salafi Da’wah receives an attack, defamation and oppression from the sons of Islaam, and from some of the Du’aats of Islaamic groups!
And may Allaah’s mercy be on the one who said:

And the oppression of the close one is more painful
to a man, than the strike of the sharp edge of an Indian sword

And if you ponder on the reasons of these attacks from the sons of Islaam themselves; you find that it can be traced to a number of issues:

Firstly: Ignorance, and (for) this, its cure is inquiring and knowledge; just as the Prophet –Salallaahu ‘alaihi wasSalam- had said: ((the cure for ignorance is nothing but asking))[1]

Secondly: Envy, and this has no cure! He said –Subhaanahu wa ta’aala-:

﴿Ãóãú íóÍúÓõÏõæäó ÇáäøóÇÓó Úóáóì ãóÇ ÂÊóÇåõãõ Çááøóåõ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö ÝóÞóÏú ÂÊóíúäóÇ Âáó ÅöÈúÑóÇåöíãó ÇáúßöÊóÇÈó æóÇáúÍößúãóÉó æóÂÊóíúäóÇåõã ãøõáúßðÇ ÚóÙöíãðÇ﴾

Or do they envy men for what Allaah has given them of His Bounty? Then We had already given the family of Ibraaheem (Abraham) the Book and the Hikmah (the Sunnah - Divine Inspiration), and conferred upon them a great kingdom. Q4: 54

Mu’aawiyah[2] –Radhiyallaahu ‘anhu- said: “I am able to please all the people; except an envier of (Allaah’s) favour; for surely he is not pleased until it disappears”[3].
Hence it is said:

All enmity is surely hoped for its disappearance
Except the enmity of one who opposes you because of envy

Thirdly: desires; which has overshadowed the senses and hearts of the Sufis, lords of the orders and partisan blind-followers, since they see in the Salafi Da’wah an extinction of their falsehood, and their worldly benefits derived from the wealth of their disciples and followers –which they eat in deceit and oppression!-, or from status and veneration based on deception and lies –and Allaah’s aid is sought-.

Fourthly: the pens that have been leased; by the enemies of Allaah, and they are workers for the west and their trustees in the lands of Islaam, so these people are not pleased with the rise of the Muslims, and their hearts are not pleased with the calls and cries that calls for the Muslims to return to the religion and their honour.

I say: there are many reasons, and currently that is not the subject I intend to explain, but that which concerns me now is to clarify to the noble reader that the group which is intended in this article of mine is the first group; and they are those that are ignorant of the Salafi Da’wah and its origins, and those that knew about the Salafi Da’wah from the malicious media, from the leased pens and from the people of hate and envy; so they ascribed to Salafiyyah that which it is innocent of, like the innocence of the fox as regards the blood of Yoosuf -as it is said-.

So they ascribed to it Takfeer of the Muslims! Despite (the fact) that the Imaams of Salafiyyah are the ones that debated the Takfiriyeen and the Khawaarij, past and present.
And they ascribed to it permitting (shedding of) the peoples’ blood! Despite (the fact) that its Imaams are the ones that enlightened the people about the sacredness of the Muslim’s blood, his wealth and his honour, and they warned from the tribulation of terrorism which has filled the land oppressively.

And other than that from doubts and lies (that) the media and leased pens cannot deny its frequent re-occurrence, exactly as the western media does by defaming the image of Islaam in its media and by its means of communication.
And so that the picture can become clear to you –my brother, the reader-, and you will know the real meaning of the Salafi Da’wah of rightful guidance; I love to mention to you its definition, its principles and what it calls to, from the speech of an Imaam amongst its Imaams, rather he was the bearer of its flag and its biggest caller in the lands of Shaam; verily he is my Shaykh, my Ustaadh, the Imaam Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen alAlbaani –rahimahullaah-; who had dedicated himself for a time more than half a century for the Salafi Da’wah: in definition, fundamentals, knowledge, teaching, defending and purifying for Islaam from that which has been attached to it, from polytheism, innovations, superstitions, hoaxes, weak, detested and fabricated ahaadeeth, and thus calling people to this puritanised Islaam; in training and in conduct.
And every time he –rahimahullaah- complained about the decline in manners of the Muslims, rather in the manners of some that ascribe to Islaamic movements; and he –rahimahullaah- said: “I am sorry to say frankly (that): there is an outcry, and there is an academic awakening, however there is no improvement in manners and correction of the behaviour of the Muslims, even the students of knowledge amongst them; talk less of other than them, even those that ascribe to the Sunnah and to acting according to the Hadeeth, so we find a lot of complaints coming from many of them”[4].

And he –rahimahullaah- said: “All of this falls into the bad manners of the Muslims today, and it is not possible to cover these issues that are very many, and how beautiful is what is narrated from “Shawqi of Egypt”[5], that he said:

Nations are nothing but their manners, as long as it remains
For if their manners leave, they leave[6]

I say: rather every time our Shaykh –rahimahullaah- complains and cries about the situation of the general Muslims, and what has afflicted them from lowliness and weakness; and he –rahimahullaah- said: “and from that which there is no doubt –unfortunately- is that the Muslims today are humiliated in all places –except what Allaah wills-, and what humiliation is greater than the occupation of the most lowly of people (Jews) of the holy land which is Palestine, and the Muslims are looking at them, and they are listening to the uprisings everyday in which a lot of Muslims are killed, and the Muslims around them are looking on and getting amused!!
There is no doubt that this is from the greatest affliction which has met the Muslims”[7]
Hence our Shaykh –rahimahullaah- strained his body; and worked round the clock in his struggle and brainstorming towards finding a solution that will return to the Muslims their country and their honour, and free their minds and their intellects from the worship of other than Allaah, and free their behaviour from cultures and behaviours of the disbelievers and the polytheist, just as to free their lands and countries from the colonialism of the oppressors and disbelievers, so he found –rahimahullaah- that there is no escape for the Ummah out of their tribulation and calamity except through the Salafi Da’wah of guidance, established upon two principal pillars which are: (atTaSfiyah wa atTarbiyah).
Our Shaykh –rahimahullaah- said: “Indeed the Islamic groups of present times have differed in view in describing the solution to return the Muslims to their glory and their honour of old times, and they are able to evict the enemy and oppressor, and that which we see and we do not doubt it: is what we continue to hum about in this type of situation, what we call : (atTaSfiyah wa atTarbiyah), and this two principal pillars is a must to actualize the desired restoration; to return the Muslims to their old glory.

And I mean whenever I say (atTaSfiyah): purifying the religion from that which has entered into it from all aspects of the religion; whether it is that which has entered into the beliefs, worship, manners or into the behaviours or other than that from the many branches of the religion[8]”.
Then he said –rahimahullaah-: “then the second thing which I mean by the word (atTarbiyah): (is that) it is behoving that this taSfiyah be accompanied by grooming of the Muslims upon this pristine Islaam”.

So join me –O brother, the reader- so we can live out (together) the words of our Shaykh alAlbaani –rahimahullaah- in his definition of the Salafi Da’wah, and by its blessed Manhaj; to resume an Islamic life[9], until you reach its reality, and you don’t fall after (that) into its enmity or demonizing its people; so you can be from a people (whom) Allaah says about them:

﴿ÅöäøóãóÇ íóÝúÊóÑöí ÇáúßóÐöÈó ÇáøóÐöíäó áÇó íõÄúãöäõæäó ÈöÂíóÇÊö Çááøóåö æóÃõæáóÆößó åõãõ ÇáúßóÇÐöÈõæäó﴾

It is only those who believe not in the Aayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah, who fabricate falsehood, and it is they who are liars. Q16: 105

And may Allaah’s blessings be upon our Master Muhammad and upon his household and his companions all together.

Written by
‘ISaam Moosaa Haadi
‘Amaan-Jordan
Night of Wednesday, (12/2/2013A.D.)

[1] Reported by Aboo Daawud (336)

[2] Prophet’s Companion Mu’aawiyyah ibn Abee Sufyaan; he accepted Islaam before the conquest of Makkah, and died in 62AH at the age of 80 (it is also said at 78), he became the leader of the Muslims from 40AH to 60AH, he achieved lot of conquests by the permission of Allaah, and he also fought Rome. See Ma’rifati asSahaabah li-abi-Nu’aym

[3] Reported by adDaynooree in ((alMujaalisah)) (657)

[4] ((Fataawa Jiddah)) Tape no. (17)

[5] [TN]: Ahmad Shawqi: one of the greatest Arabic poets (died 1932AD). See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Shawqi accessed 26 Feb. 2014

[6] ((Fataawa Jiddah)) Tape no. (17)

[7] ((Fataawa Jiddah)) Tape no. (17)

[8] ((Fataawa Jiddah)) Tape no. (17)

[9] [Complier’s words]: it is my intention to compile a wider article than this that covers all what our Shaykh –rahimahullaah- has said about the Salafi Da’wah; in definition and in fundamentals, in training and in politics, in the path to returning to the rightly guided Khilaafah

ÑÏ ãÚ ÇÞÊÈÇÓ