أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

46491 103720

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-06-2015, 07:05 AM
ابوالياس* ابوالياس* غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
الدولة: الاردن
المشاركات: 69
افتراضي Her husband divorced her; is his father still a mahram to her?

I married a woman and she lived with me for a while, then I divorced her and she married another man after me. She is asking whether it is permissible for her to meet my father after I divorced her, and to greet him with salaam.

Praise be to Allah

There is nothing wrong with that, because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: ... The wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins,” [an-Nisa’ 4:23]. They are the wives of the sons, so if the son divorces her, she is still a mahram to his father.
The mahram connection between her and his father remains in effect. That is similar to the case of the father’s wife; if the father divorces her, she is still a mahram to the son. Allah, may He be exulted, says (interpretation of the meaning): And marry not women whom your fathers married” [an-Nisa’ 4:22]. If his father divorces her, she remains a mahram to his sons. The same applies to the wives of sons. End quote.
Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him). islam q and a site
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2015, 06:43 AM
ابوالياس* ابوالياس* غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
الدولة: الاردن
المشاركات: 69
افتراضي

ترجمة
تزوجت امراة وعاشت معي لمدة ثم طلقتها وتزوجت من اخر بعدي . تسال هل يجوز لها ان تقابل ابي بعد ان طلقتها وتسلم عليه ؟
اترك لكم محاولة فهم الاجابة
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع