أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

22207 102069

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-20-2011, 05:34 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
Lightbulb Topic for discussion: Having an active forum

My dear brothers, I am starting this new thread so that we can have a discussion about how can we make the English section of the forum an active place of learning and spreading knowledge and where students of knowledge who only know English can still come here and participate in the discussions and learn from each other.

Until now, the English section of the forum has included articles and material translated into English, but we have not had any discussions nor any active topics which the students of knowledge can discuss together and help each other learn.

I know many brothers who only know English, and they would like to have a place where they can discuss different topics and seek knowledge.

I feel like one barrier here is that many of these brothers can't even register on this forum because the registration is in Arabic, so a person needs to know some Arabic to be able to register as a new user and fill out the registration form.

So I started this discussion to see if any of the brothers have any ideas of how we can make this English section of the forum more
active, and how can make it easier for new members to register

The few ideas that I had is either making the registration process available in English as well as Arabic, so whoever only knows English can register by filling out the English form

Or the other idea that I had is we can start a whole new forum in English and it would be Kulalsalafiyeen in English and a separate forum than the one in Arabic, but they can be found under the same domain

Or maybe we can just expand the English section of the forum to have several categories like one for Quran and one for Fiqh and one for Hadith and one for General discussions...

I am interested to hear if any of the brothers have any ideas or suggestions, and it would be good to hear what the moderators think too

The reason why I want to see the English section of our forum expand is because many Muslims around the world do not know Arabic well enough to participate in the Arabic forums but there are many students of knowledge who want to participate and seek knowledge but they only know English, so if we can provide an English forum then we can reach a larger audience and help convey to them and teach them the proper message, and they can also participate and ask their questions or discuss knowledge based topics with each other and learn from other students of knowledge

I don't know of any good salafi forums in English, so I think that this is a very much needed resource which we are lacking and the Muslims around the world who do not know Arabic are missing out on a lot of authentic knowledge
قديم 05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
عبدالله الحلاق عبدالله الحلاق غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 36
افتراضي

I agree with you, my brother, and I think that one of the problems is lack of publicity, such that many people, in America for example, do not know about this forum.
I think that a good idea is to expand the English section as you have mentioned already.
May Allah Reward You!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-04-2012, 10:58 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

Baaraka Allahu fik akhi

yes expanding the English section is a good idea

I will suggest this to the forum admins inshAllah
قديم 05-04-2012, 11:12 AM
أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف منبر المقالات المترجمة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
المشاركات: 4,043
افتراضي

All what you, said brother, is good. And we really need to make this forum more active. But, I don't think that there are enough English speakers registered with us here.
In addition, and as you see, the English Forum is not even set to write in it in English. But I will, Insha Allah, discuss this particular issue with our admins.
However, I would be happy if the administration of our forum take your suggestions and concerns into their consideration.

قال أبو الحسن الأشعري في كتاب (( مقالات الإسلاميين)):
"ويرون [يعني أهل السنة و الجماعة ].مجانبة كل داع إلى بدعة، و التشاغل بقراءة القرآن وكتابة الآثار، و النظر في الفقه مع التواضع و الإستكانة وحسن الخلق، وبذل المعروف، وكف الأذى، وترك الغيبة و النميمة والسعادة، وتفقد المآكل و المشارب."

عادل بن رحو بن علال القُطْبي المغربي
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-04-2012, 11:29 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

baaraka Allahu fik akhi

I started this thread to suggest the idea to the admins

http://www.kulalsalafiyeen.com/vb/sh...d=1#post185813
قديم 05-05-2012, 12:21 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

[QUOTE=أبو الحارث باسم خلف;185852]
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عبد الله بن مسلم مشاهدة المشاركة
baaraka Allahu fik akhi
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عبد الله بن مسلم مشاهدة المشاركة

I started this thread to suggest the idea to the admins

http://www.kulalsalafiyeen.com/vb/showthread.php?p=185813&posted=1#post185813[/QUOTE]
I did notice your suggestion dear brother, and sent it to where admins can see it. Inshallah we will discuss it thoroughly .
baaraka Allahu fik
Jazaka Allahu kheir akhi!
قديم 05-14-2012, 01:09 AM
خليل بن شحادة آل عباس خليل بن شحادة آل عباس غير متواجد حالياً
عضو

الدولة: لبنان
المشاركات: 765
افتراضي

Actually this is my second visit to this forum.. and thank allah for that for the topic discussed is critical..

the problem -my brothers- is the lack of time and even the lack of enough knowledge! many brothers here are fluent in english but they don't have much time for writing new articles.. However, the idea of opening this forum to foreign brothers is outstanding..

Publicity is nothing that matters cause it's very simple, a quick visit to google & yahoo groups will do .. there are plenty of english groups that we can subscribe to and invite their members to this forum.. we could also visit english sites and advertise there..

also making this forum richer in categories is very important, but we might need to add more admins to it to follow things up with the new comers..

let's take things seriously, I suggest that the first thing we do is activate the english registration process, like adding clear banner or something that will make it easy for the english speaking people to join..

Jazakom Allaho Khayran..

تفضلوا بزيارة موقعي: "بلغوا عني ولو آية":

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-14-2012, 01:13 AM
خليل بن شحادة آل عباس خليل بن شحادة آل عباس غير متواجد حالياً
عضو

الدولة: لبنان
المشاركات: 765
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة خليل بن شحادة آل عباس مشاهدة المشاركة
Actually this is my second visit to this forum.. and thank allah for that for the topic discussed is critical..

the problem -my brothers- is the lack of time and even the lack of enough knowledge! many brothers here are fluent in english but they don't have much time for writing new articles.. However, the idea of opening this forum to foreign brothers is outstanding..

Publicity is nothing that matters cause it's very simple, a quick visit to google & yahoo groups will do .. there are plenty of english groups that we can subscribe to and invite their members to this forum.. we could also visit english sites and advertise there..

also making this forum richer in categories is very important, but we might need to add more admins to it to follow things up with the new comers..

let's take things seriously, I suggest that the first thing we do is activate the english registration process, like adding clear banner or something that will make it easy for the english speaking people to join..

Jazakom Allaho Khayran..
As a matter of fact, after having a look at my post, I realized that we need to work on the forum itself before the registration.. the buttons are all in arabic and the direction is right-to-left and other things that we need to amend before opening it up!

تفضلوا بزيارة موقعي: "بلغوا عني ولو آية":

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-16-2012, 11:27 PM
خالد بن وليد خالد بن وليد غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
الدولة: كالفورينا في الوليات المتحدة
المشاركات: 107
افتراضي

Ya ikhwaan, we have to open a competely new forum just like Ahl al-Hadeeth did. The Ahl al-Hadeeth forum would never be popular if it was just a sub-section of their Arabic forum

I am willing to volunteeer time moderating or translating beneficial articles if the brothers want to really get this idea off the ground.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-18-2012, 01:09 AM
أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي أبو عبد الله عادل السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف منبر المقالات المترجمة

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
المشاركات: 4,043
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة خالد بن وليد مشاهدة المشاركة
Ya ikhwaan, we have to open a competely new forum just like Ahl al-Hadeeth did. The Ahl al-Hadeeth forum would never be popular if it was just a sub-section of their Arabic forum

I am willing to volunteeer time moderating or translating beneficial articles if the brothers want to really get this idea off the ground.
That's right, we need to open a separate forum for English speakers only. The reason for that is, there are dozen of forums out there are belong to our hyperbole brothers who are attacking our shaikh Ali Hassan, And we need to help our shaikh and student of knowledge to deliver their voices to none Arabic speakers .
And Allah knows best.

قال أبو الحسن الأشعري في كتاب (( مقالات الإسلاميين)):
"ويرون [يعني أهل السنة و الجماعة ].مجانبة كل داع إلى بدعة، و التشاغل بقراءة القرآن وكتابة الآثار، و النظر في الفقه مع التواضع و الإستكانة وحسن الخلق، وبذل المعروف، وكف الأذى، وترك الغيبة و النميمة والسعادة، وتفقد المآكل و المشارب."

عادل بن رحو بن علال القُطْبي المغربي
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع