أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

90308 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Lightbulb Special Characteristics of Prophet MUHAMMAD

Special Characteristics of Prophet MUHAMMAD
صلى الله عليه وسلّم

Sheikh Hafiz al-Hakami (died 1377 h- 1957 ad) said :

Prophet Muhammad had so many characteristics, foremost among which is that he is the last of the Prophets (as mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah) ( 1 ) .

He is the master of mankind, the sons of Adam . This is explained in the Saying of Allah the Almighty that reads :

( Those Messengers ! We preferred some of them to others, to some of them Allah spoke ( directly ) , others He raised to degrees ( of honor ) ) - surat al-Baqarah 253 - .

The Prophet says :

" I shall be pre-eminent amongst the descendants of Adam on the day of Resurerrection and I will be the first intercessor and the first whose intercession will be accepted ( by Allah ) " - reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim - .

The Prophet was sent to the whole of people, mankind and jinn, as mentioned by Allah, the Almighty :

( O mankind ! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongs the Dominion of the heavens and the earth . None has the right to be worshipped but He . It is He Who gives life and causes death . So believe in Allah and his Messenger ( Muhammad ) , the Prophet that can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His Words ( Quran , Torah, Injeel, Zaboor ), and follow him so that you may be guided ) - surat al-Aaraf 158 - .

Allah the Almighty says :

( And We have not sent you ( O Muhammad ) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind ) - surat Saba' 28 - .

------------------------------------------------

( 1 )
Abu Muawyah Beiruty says :

in the Quran =

Allah says ( in surat al-Ahzab, 40 ) that the Prophet Muhammad is the Seal of the Prophets .

in the Sunnah =

Ibn Katheer رحمه الله mentioned the hadiths that there is no prophet after Prophet Muhammad in his tafseer to the previous Ayah, and he said that the hadiths that there is no prophet after Muhammad are ( mutawater ) .

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-01-2011, 06:51 PM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
افتراضي

Raising !!!

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :