أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

130740 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-25-2010, 10:56 PM
الصورة الرمزية أبو مسلم السلفي
أبو مسلم السلفي أبو مسلم السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 3,420
افتراضي the main web site for yousef ests

the main web site for yousef ests

################################

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-26-2010, 07:24 AM
عبد الله بن مسلم عبد الله بن مسلم غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
المشاركات: 5,131
افتراضي

بارك الله فيك أخي الكريم، لكن هذا الداعية يوسف استيس يطعن بالسلفية و لا يعلم حتى معناها، هذا مقطع يتكلم فيه و يطعن بالسلفية. و يعيب على من ينتسب إلى السلفية، و يقول أن شيخنا الألباني رحمه الله هو من إخترع السلفية ! فهذا يدل على جهل هذا الرجل بمعنى السلفية. هداه الله.
لكن هو يركز دعوته إلى النصارى و غيرهم و لا يؤخذ عنه العلم الشرعي، لكن يستفاد منه في دعوة الغير مسلمين كالنصارى و غيرهم. و الله تعالى أعلم.

http://www.safeshare.tv/v/rZVITfO-P94
قديم 02-26-2010, 10:22 AM
الصورة الرمزية أبو مسلم السلفي
أبو مسلم السلفي أبو مسلم السلفي غير متواجد حالياً
مشرف

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 3,420
افتراضي

والله لم اكن اعلم لكن رايته جالس مع الشيخ ابو اسحاق الحويني الامس

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-28-2010, 05:08 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابو مسلم السلفي الاثري مشاهدة المشاركة
والله لم اكن اعلم لكن رايته جالس مع الشيخ ابو اسحاق الحويني الامس
بارك الله فيك أخي الكريم على هذه البشرى. فلعل الشيخ الحويني يشرح له معنى السلفية فيلتزم هذا المنهج و يهديه الله إلى الحق.
قديم 04-06-2010, 12:53 AM
محمد السلامات محمد السلامات غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
المشاركات: 11
Exclamation

Asalamualikum,
Akhi you should take this website down. This brother (Yousuf Estes) Unfortunatey considers the Salafiyah to be a misguided sect and of the 72 sects in the fire as he has given a khutba in Texas stating this as one our brothers that witnessed the khutbah told us. Likewise he says similar to this, on the website you gave. Here is where you will find his words on Salafiyah
###############################
He might have sat with shaykh abu Isahaq but he still holds these views. He has good but the good he has can be found elsewhere and he has evil which can lead Muslims from the haqq. For those of us that live in the US we know he is not a friend to the dawah. Please take down this link. Wassallam
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-06-2010, 07:03 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد السلامات مشاهدة المشاركة
Asalamualikum,
Akhi you should take this website down. This brother (Yousuf Estes) Unfortunatey considers the Salafiyah to be a misguided sect and of the 72 sects in the fire as he has given a khutba in Texas stating this as one our brothers that witnessed the khutbah told us. Likewise he says similar to this, on the website you gave. Here is where you will find his words on Salafiyah
#########################################
He might have sat with shaykh abu Isahaq but he still holds these views. He has good but the good he has can be found elsewhere and he has evil which can lead Muslims from the haqq. For those of us that live in the US we know he is not a friend to the dawah. Please take down this link. Wassallam
I agree. If the moderators can please delete his website or remove this thread it would be better because he is talking against the salafi dawah
قديم 04-28-2010, 07:55 AM
أبو معاوية البيروتي أبو معاوية البيروتي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: بلاد الشام
المشاركات: 7,435
Exclamation نرجو من المشرفين الإسراع بحذف رابط موقعه مع الإبقاء على التحذير منه !!!

نرجو من المشرفين الإسراع بحذف رابط موقعه مع الإبقاء على التحذير منه !!!

((تابعوا فوائد متجددة على قناة التليغرام)) :

https://telegram.me/Kunnash
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-29-2010, 02:24 AM
إبن عبد البر إبن عبد البر غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
الدولة: المغرب
المشاركات: 51
افتراضي

I am quoting from his site
اقتباس:
A Muslim writes to us: "I read your article about Islamic groupsBut I don't agree with putting the "salafi's" among the various groups or sects."

Answer:

Thanks for your kind words. You are giving me too much credit that I do not deserve.

I love you for Allah, for making clear to me the position of the Salif As-Salih.

Regarding the article published online at www.IslamTomorrow.com/groups -

It is always good to communicate with each other to clarify and share information for the mutual benefit of all involved. Jazakallah khair.

However, you didn't tell me anything I did not already know from the same sheikhs who taught me Islam in the very beginning. But I definitely appreciate what you are saying.

I am the first to say we must adhere to the teachings of the Quran and the sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him, according to the understanding of the early companions and scholars of Islam (Salif As-Salih). This is the only way that true Islam can be understood and it does not need some old man from Texas (like me) to come along today and make even a tiny change in anything.

I realize that you know this better than I do and I do not pretend to teach you your own language or religion. I would only like to offer the following for your consideration and commentary, inshallah.

Let us consider the following:
1. Allah told us not to divide up into groups in the Quran - (ex: 3:105)

2. The prophet, peace be upon him, told us not to call ourselves by any names as groups other than; "Abdullah"; "Abdru Rahman"; and "Muslim."

3. Any time a group starts up, the shayton is there to help them justify why they are the "saved group" in Islam.

4. The word "Salif" in Arabic means one is has gone before us, in other words, they are dead.

5. The word "salih" means righteous or pious. And certainly none of us would want to entertain the thought of calling ourselves righteous or better than someone else.

6. Groups always have leadership and if that leadership is looked up to more so than the Quran and Sunnah, then it is no longer on the straight path.

7. Some of those claiming to be "Salif As-Salih" are by far, the most over bearing and hard headed of Muslims today.

8. Others have argued the points of being "Salif" referring to comments by their particular scholars. This has no basis in Islam. The true scholars of Islam (Abu Hanifah, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi' and Imam Ahmad, and Ibn Taimiyah) all insisted that their students not take Islam directly from them, but rather from where they took it themselves (Quran and Sunnah). So, if a scholar says something it only has weight when we find it backed up with solid evidence from the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him.

Bottom line, as they say, I have talked with some brothers who claim their sheikhs or scholars have told them they have to call themselves "salifs" or "wahabis" because this would then distinguish them from the many innovators out there who are pretending to be Muslim but in reality they are deviants (Sufis, Shias, Qadianis, rastafarians, Moorish science, five percenters, ansar ullah, Nation of Islam, Druze and others). I agree we should expose these incorrect beliefs and actions they hold, but I do not agree to making yet another group that will ultimately wind up breaking off from the main body of Muslims (which the so-called "Salif As-Salih" have done here in our country).

Some new brothers to Islam, who do not even know the basics of salat yet, are out there calling other Muslims "kafr" and "misguided" simply because they think their group (salaf) is better and more on the "menhaj" of the "deen." These brothers can quote the names of groups, types of thoughts (khawarij, etc.) and names of "deviant" scholars for hours. But at the same time they know very little Quran or hadeeths (except the things which make them better than everybody else).

For these reasons I have included this group along with others (although perhaps not fair according some perspectives) to avoid labeling ourselves incorrectly.

There are groups that we should all join, support and pray for on a regular basis, such as the Muslim Student Associations and other college campus groups of this nature, the groups that call for unity of the ummah and joining together on anything that will help us all better understand Islam and how to present it to others. I definitely encourage everyone to participate in these types of groups. But - not to the extent of saying that by belonging to any particular group that we are suddenly better guided or closer to Allah and the sunnah by virtue of being in that group.

Again, as I said in the beginning of this letter, I do not pretend to teach you anything about Islam or the condition of the Muslims in today's world. I am hoping for Allah to guide me to learn more, and do better.

Please pray for Allah to guide me to all Truth and keep me in the right way. This is my prayer for you and for all the Muslims everywhere.

Jazakalah khair for taking the time to write to me.

Allah has All Knowledge. Any good is from Allah & the mistakes were from myself. Please pray for me and ask Allah to Forgive me for any mistakes. May Allah guide all of us to His Truth, ameen. Salam alaykum,
Yusuf Estes
Link to the article called "Groups" in Islam: www.IslamTomorrow.com/group
I think when he talked about salafiya he meant maybe the takfiryeen or tajrihiyeen .

اقتباس:
Some new brothers to Islam, who do not even know the basics of salat yet, are out there calling other Muslims "kafr" and "misguided" simply because they think their group (salaf) is better and more on the "menhaj" of the "deen." These brothers can quote the names of groups, types of thoughts (khawarij, etc.) and names of "deviant" scholars for hours. But at the same time they know very little Quran or hadeeths (except the things which make them better than everybody else) For these reasons I have included this group along with others
also we should not forget that we are not talking about a man in saudi arabia or things like that . but about a man in usa.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

القسم الإنجليزي
forums.darcoran.net
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-29-2010, 06:22 AM
عضو مميز

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I think when he talked about salafiya he meant maybe the takfiryeen or tajrihiyeen .
yes but I think that he is confused about this. some one should explain it to him, because when he talked about salafis, he did not differentiate and labeled them all as the same group which is like the deviant sects, so he was not talking about the takfiryeen only because he did not say this specifically and he said salafis in general and the average Muslim does not know the difference and will think he is talking about all salafis

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:42 PM.