أنت غير مسجل في المنتدى. للتسجيل الرجاء اضغط هنـا

65414 92655

العودة   {منتديات كل السلفيين} > المنابر العامة > English Translated Articles Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-29-2016, 05:39 PM
ابوالياس* ابوالياس* غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
الدولة: الاردن
المشاركات: 69
افتراضي اسماء الله الحسنى / خطبة Allah names

All Praise be to Allaah, swt the most merciful, the sustainer thethe King and Owner of the heavens and earth we seek His help and His forgiveness.. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah,the only worsthy of woship, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and final Messenger
O you who believe! Be conscious of allah swt and ask for his mercy and forgiveness , indeed Allah is the most merciful, all forgiving
Verily the most truthful speech is the Book of Allah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad
My dear respected brothers and sisters in islam Allah swt has the most beautiful names and attributes and t he affirmed for himself these names in the quran and the teaching of Muhammad sw and he commanded us to call him by these names, as he said :
to Allah belong the most beautiful names so call allah swt upon them
From early times the scholars have categorized the rulings of sharee’ah to make it easier for us to understand the texts and rulings of sharee’ah. And one of the most noble sciences that they highlighted from the quran and sunna is the science of believing in allah names and attributes
And the question we should raise and reflect on : is why they have given this topic high attention ?: why should we study this science? Why it is so important to study this topic? And what this science will benefit me or you in this worldly life or in the hereafter?
And may Allah reward them for their efforts and accept their deeds, they also response to our question by saying there are many many reasons why muslims should study this field of singling allah names and attributes
Firstly : this science is basically the essence of tawheed ( singling allah in worship)( the onness of allah ) because tawheed involves knowledge of who Allah is, followed by worshipping Allah based on that knowledge. Because for us . in order to understand the meaning of لا اله الا الل( none has the right to worshipped except allah alone) we have to know who allah is in the first place. And we can learn about allah by 2 ways : 1. His signs ( his creation ) عظمة المخلوق تدل على عظمة الخالThe greatness of the creation indicate the greatness of the Creatorallah said : إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ 2. By knowing allahs text : meaning the quran and the quran filled with the names and attributes of allah.
2*Another aspect shows the beauty of this science is that this science is the most noble of all sciences, because the nobility of a science is relative to the majesty of the topic you study, for example : in generally Doctor is consider to be a higher level than an engineer, why ? because the subject of the doctor study is the human body , where is the subject of engineer is various material objects of this world, so doctors is given higher preferred status because of his study is more important , is more noble.. and what can be more majestic than allah swt himself, and this why learning who is allah is through his names and attributes the most majestic and the most noble of all sciences. Because allah azz w jall is the majestic of all beings.
3* another v important reasons to learn this science and it should be the first reason : is that allah commanded us in the quran to make duaa using his names. Allah said : قل ادعوا الله أو ادعوا الرحمن أيا ما تدعوا فله الأسماء الحسنىpray to Allah or the Most Beneficent (الرحمن), to Him belong the Best Names in another aya he said : وَلِلَّهِ الأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى فَادْعُوهُ بِهَا وَذَرُوا الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي أَسْمَائِه
to allah belong the most beautiful names so call allah swt using these names. this aya teaching us that when we pray to allah sw we need to use different names according to our duaa ,according to our request, use a name that be fitting to our request, for example
1)if we commit sins and we want to ask forgiveness , call allah by name be fitting for forgiveness , say : oh allah your the most forgiving, Pardoner the most mercifull, الغفور الغفار العفو , 2)if we looking for provision or job ask him swt by his name the provider الرزاق . المعطي the giver, 3)when we seek allah to grant us child or spouse ask allah by his name الوهاب The Bestoweror or in other interpretation the one who give gifts.(يهب لمن يشاء إناثا ويهب لمن يشاء الذكور 49 أو يزوجهم ذكرانا وإناثا ويجعل من يشاء عقيما إنه عليم قدير ) He creates what He wills. He bestows female upon whom He wills, and bestows male upon whom He wills.. Or He bestows both males and females, and He renders barren whom He wills
4)When we committee a great since and we lost hope of forgivness call allah by his name at-tawwab, الحليم the ultimate tolerant. 5) When we are sick or someone we want to make duaa for his recovering call allah by his name the cures ( the healer) ash-shafi and so on …..6) even if you want to make duaa against the oppressor call allah by his name al-jabbar –al-qawi the strong the most powerful….every single issue we have , you will find appropriate name to allah be fitting that issue and this is one of the beauty of allah names
And using the appropriate names will increases our chances of getting our duaa to be answered. …
4* learning allah names will give life to the hearts. and it will increase our eman our faith in allah in different aspects ( our love will increase , our fear and khashya, إنما يخشى الله من عباده العلماء those who know allah more , those who more knowledgeable of who allah is , those who will fear him the most ,# learning allah names will enhance our trust in him swt, the more we know allah and his names and attributes the more we are eager to meet him, and this will push us to make sure that we religiously ready to meet allah swt
5. another reason why this field is so important : that rasool allah sw said : Verily, there are ninety-nine names for Allah, i.e. hundred minus one. He who memorized them will enter Paradise ان لله تسعا وتسعون اسما من احصاها دخل الجنة
The meaning of memorize them here is to (not only to knowing them by heart, but also to implement them, worship allah by them )
When you in time of performing prayer salah : you know one of allahs names is the all hearer ( السميع ) and at the same time you know he can hear you , and he can see how you praying to him because he is the بصير the all-seeing
So those only 5 reasons why we should learn the names and attributes of allah swt and there are more reasons why we need to learn this science
One of the principles or rules of learning allah names and attributes is that : there is different between the name of allah and his attribute, each name of allah convey meaning and could be attribute at the same time like the name of allah العليم, allah name is Al-lknowing and he know every thing swt, but the attribute can only convey a meaning and it is not a proper name you can call allah by it. For example in surat al-fatiha …. المغضوب we cant derive a name of the word anger and call allah – alghadib … like wise when u make duaa to allah u don’t call him by his attribute and say : ya rahma, but you say ya raheem. Because this name was affirmed to him in the quran and sunna
Actually this name Ar-raheem one the most beautiful names that convey the meaning of mercy, and allah love when we call him by this name( ar raheem or ar rahman ) he is the ultimate merciful , and from his mercy swt he sent down only 1% of his mercy to his creation and he saved 99 % of his rahma to the believers ,, in the hadith
‘Umar ibn al-Khattab said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allah and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she grabbed him to her chest and she was crying out of mercy to her child . The Messenger of Allah said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allah, not if she is able not to.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said,لَلَّهُ أَرْحَمُ بِعِبَادِهِ مِنْ هَذِهِ بِوَلَدِهَا ‘Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman to her child.’”
You wonder what make Muhammad sw stand up over nights until his feet was swollen, even he was forgiven to all his sins and granted the higher status in Paradise, but he aknowledge sw who allah his, he recognized the majesty of allah

I ask allah to make us from the true follower of Muhammad sw and to grant us beneficial knowledge .

2nd khutbah
Also One of the favorite attributes of allah that was mentioned In the quran, is the attribute of love يحب that allah love . allah love certain people of his servants , and the question I want to raise is: who does allah love?
1. Allah love theمحسنين
وَأَنفِقُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا تُلْقُوا بِأَيْدِيكُمْ إِلَى التَّهْلُكَةِ ۛ وَأَحْسِنُوا ۛ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ but do good , for god love those who do good
another aya in allah says : الْغَيْظَ وَالْعَافِينَ عَنِ النَّاسِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ and those who forgive people. God loves the doers of good.
2. allah love for his servant to have التقوى allah love the Muttaqeen المتقين

3. Allah love the مقسطين Muqsiteen means : those who are in their daily dealings, are fair, just: allah swt said in surat al-maedah verse 42 ۖ وَإِنْ حَكَمْتَ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِالْقِسْطِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ translated to :
And if you judge, judge with justice between them. Verily, Allah loves those who act justly.

4. Allah love the steadfast الصابرون allah love those who are patience ,

ل allah love the متوكلين those who rely on allah, they do what they suppose to do and put a complete trust in allah to help them to achieve their objectives,

5. Allah love المتطهرين والتوابين he swt said إن الله يحب التوابين ويحب المتطهرينTruly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves
My dear brothers and sisiter these are some few tips about the the science of the names and attributes of allah that I ask him swt to grants us the ability to put sometime to memorize them and undertand them so we may gain the love of allah ( alwadood )
Al-waddod one of the name of allah which means the one ho love with ultimate kindness and mercy . whoever gain the love of allah will attain a great success in this dunya and in the hereafter
إِذَا أَحَبَّ اللَّهُ الْعَبْدَ نَادَى جِبْرِيلَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ فُلَانًا فَأَحْبِبْهُ فَيُحِبُّهُ جِبْرِيلُ فَيُنَادِي جِبْرِيلُ فِي أَهْلِ السَّمَاءِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ فُلَانًا فَأَحِبُّوهُ فَيُحِبُّهُ أَهْلُ السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ يُوضَعُ لَهُ الْقَبُولُ فِي الْأَرْضِ ))
"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: 'I love so-and-so, so you love him.' Jibreel loves him and calls the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him, then his love is made upon earth, and he becomes loved to the people , And among the beloved one to allah
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : muhsineen -- good doer
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : muttaqeen – have piety
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : muqsiteen -- fair
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : sabireen ---- patient
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : mutawakileen - put trust in allah
I ask allah swt to make us from those who are : mutatahireen – clean and pure
اللهم إني أسألك بكل اسم هو لك ،، سميت به نفسك ،، أو أنزلته في كتابك ،، أو علمته أحداً من خلقك ،، أو استأثرت به في علم الغيب عندك
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة